Aqua Marina STEAM 412 double Kayak #
Our versatile kayaks are created for all-around use and are designed rugged enough to tackle various water conditions. No matter where you are, they meet up to your needs. Feel free to take them anywhere in a light pack and explore.
The newly re-designed STEAM series is a premium choice for all types of paddling, perfect for both performance touring adventurers and mild river running lovers. Featuring ultra-durable welded tube construction and a high-density drop-stitch floor, these open cockpit inflatable kayaks are extremely rigid and responsive.
With a more streamlined outline, the new models have been optimized for higher hull speed and better tracking performance. Other river-specific features have also made these rugged kayaks tough enough to tackle class III white-water. The 2022 STEAM are all-around champions capable of handling any types of adventure, sleeker and faster than ever before!
- SEAMLESS TUBE | Tube chamber seams are all high frequency welded for a solid bonding strength.
- DROP-STITCH DECK | Removable 7cm drop-stitch high pressure floor for ultimate stability and rigidity
- STREAMLINED DESIGN | Sleek, curved, streamlined shape for good tracking performance
- V-CONE PROTECTION Hard V-cone protection on both stem and stern for anti-collision purpose.
- DECK SHIELD™ | Water shield preventing splash from flowing backwards into the cockpit.
- CARGO BUNGEE | Adjustable cargo bungee system to easily fasten the luggage
- FOOTREST SUPPORT | Adjustable supporting footrest for a comfortable journey.
- DRAIN VALVE | Superfast 1+8 self-bailing valves can be left open for quick water drainage in white-water and ocean kayaking or closed for flat-water paddling.
- CARRY HANDLE | Front, rear and centre rubber carry handles for easy transport
- D-RING | Multiple strap D-rings allow seat position adjustment
- VALVE | High pressure recessed valve for quick inflation and deflation
- SEAT SYSTEM | Premium high-backrest seat with EVA cushion and storage pockets
- FIN SYSTEM | High performance two centre fins for excellent straight-line tracking
- DRY BAG | 10L dry bag keeping personal belongings dry and safe
- HAND PUMP | Upgraded gauged pump for easy and accurate inflation
- BACKPACK | Functional zip backpack keeps everything inside for a kayak tour
- Craft size: 13'6" x 35" [412x90cm]
- Craft weight: 15.5kg
- MAX payload: 180kg
- MAX passengers: 2
- AIR Chambers: 2+1
- Drain Valves: 1+16 self-bailing
- 12 Month Warranty
- Kayak Seat x2
- Kayak fins x2
- 10L Dry Bag
- 16” hand pump
- Kayak Backpack
- Patches & Manual.